ZRE Speaking at ESG Europe, London, 27 April
10 March 2022
About The Event
Date: 27th - 28th April 2022
This event will share insights on developing ESG best practice and methodology to effectively manage risk.
ZRE's Managing Director, Dr Scott D. Aguais will be speaking on day one, titled Musings on Long-Run Climate Risk Modelling for Banks and will cover:
- Review of early climate risk and stress testing approaches – bottom-up vs top-down etc
- Review of key components of long-run structural change that will drive migration from ‘carbon-dependence’ to ‘net-zero’
- Pros and cons of specifying climate risk model time horizons
- Specifying a ‘mixed model’ for long run climate modelling when you don’t have enough historical data
- Outlining a long-run climate risk loss framework to 2100 that incorporates structural change and carbon pricing as key components.